Today we have the pleasure of adding to our section of works of the readers, where periodically we show what we send, the Tree Hanger by Javi, an economic and original way to decorate the wall of a bedroom looking for him also a utility.
At home we have wall-mounted hanger for clothes, in a tree. The room is painted in two colours: lilac and two white there are two walls. We have painted the tree on a white wall with painting lilac that we overran.
Let’s see what were the steps that followed Javi to make your tree as he tells them.
To do so, the steps that I followed were:
- Approximately designed on paper how he wanted the tree and what branches hang things.
- I drew the tree to soft pencil the wall.
- I marked the points should go the holes in the wall.
- I did the holes and put the plugs (even there is not in the video).
Then I followed the steps that are in the video:
- I painted lilac and let dry for a few minutes
- With a pencil eraser, I deleted the stroke of pen that looked.
- I placed the leaves. The leaves of the tree are of truth. We took them from a tree and dried them in newspaper with a pile of books over pressure. I hooked them with 3 bits of blu-tack each one, they have been strong enough.
- I put the knobs with screws that I cut to the head. So when screwing, is it screwed simultaneously on knob and the plug to the wall. On hangers, I bought a wooden hanger in a Chinese, I think that it cost about 1 or 2 euros, and deforested for the knobs. I left quite cheap so go buy independent hangers.
Thank you to Javi for sharing your Super Tree Hanger with us and we encourage you to do the same with your work by sending them via our contact form. We’d love to see them here.
Craftiments: Easy and Frugal Easter Egg Tree
40 Inspirational Tree Branches Decoration Ideas
DIY Halloween Nevermore Tree decorDIY Show Off ™ – DIY …
How to Decorate your Christmas Tree like a pro!
Into the Woods: Forest Themed Wedding Entertainment Ideas
Natural Decor Design’s Manzanita Branches
Top Outdoor Christmas Tree Decorations
Christmas Tree Ideas
DIY Christmas Swag Wreath
How To Make A DIY Branch Christmas Tree
37 Whimsical Christmas Light Decorating Ideas
Woodland Wreath Made with Twigs and Pine Cones
The Most Beautiful Natural Christmas Decorations
michelle paige blogs: Pastor Appreciation Table Decor
Decorating my Mantel for Winter
Handcrafted Traditional German Christmas Decoration …
7 easy Christmas gift wrapping ideas with minimalist appeal
Sparkly Glitter Branches for Holiday Decorating
Decoration : Simple Tree Branches To Decorate Using Tree …